Status
Not open for further replies.

ajrylance123

Reaction score
looking for a liverpool tactic with the formation they use now please?

many thanks!

Badpossesion 180 search for it , im using it with liverpool and won everything inside 2 seasons , it has broken FM15

I play 2-3-2-2-1 tactic. 2 centre backs 2 wing backs a half back, my 2 central midfielders are ball winning midfielder and advanced playmaker, 2 inside forwards and a false 9. Retain possesion, short passing, work ball into the box close down more, higher defensive line, high tempo, play narrower, look for overlap. Most of my PI are short passing, fewer risky passes and hassle opponents (except centre backs) and i also tell my front 3 to shot less often which sounds daft but i was playing lovely passing football and then my front 3 would hit it from 30 yards their now shooting when its a decent chance. Also get your goalkeeper to distribute to playmaker as your half back (mostly gerard) drops in between your centre backs to make a back 3 but then moves forward as play moves up the field. Sorry i cant put any SS i use this site on my phone.

Not saying its going to work for everyone but its the best tactic ive created. Im dominating possesion and having loads of shots on target. For games against the bigger teams i drop the full backs back and change to counter atrack.

Forgot to mention for the main tactic i play attacking with flexible.

Status
Not open for further replies.