In need of a right winger - any ideas????

jrsadler

Reaction score
I'm currently in charge of Hannover in the German league and comprise a very strong team (in my opinion). However, I believe my weakest position is down the right wing so I'm looking to you guys for any ideas? I currently play 4-1-2-2-1 and in my 2nd season with around 8-12mil to spend, my best XI:

GK. Ron-Robert Zieler
RB. Andre Hoffmann
CB. Toby Alderweireld
CB. Bruno Martins Indi
LB. Jetro Williams
CM. Kevin Strootman
CM. Denys Garmash
CM. Andrea Poli
LW. Nacer Chadli
RW. Lars Stindl
ST. Wilfried Bony

What you thinking? Cheers in advance...

Last edited:
you could try Maximilan Beister? He's German as well

Thomas Drage. Ruben Rochina. Anthony Knockarrt(Leicester)

Looking for someone with abit more quality mate, cheers for ideas though!

ruben rochina will score 20goals a season and bag 10-15assits!! thomas drage is world class if gets game time! ryan gauld aswell but hes gonna take time to devolp.

Depending on how he performed you might get Alexis Sánchez from Barcelona. I got him for 13€ million on my Dortmund save.

Agustin Allione, becomes top class. Or you could try to get Maximilian Meyer, may still be available for compensation.

Depending on whether you want youth to be good in a few years or a good player now, youth would be Agustin Allione as mentioned or Gino Peruzzi. Or try Kevin Mirallas, Alex Teixeira or Zoran Tosic. All very good buys

Signed Gino Peruzzi to play at Right Back, still scouting all other ideas for Right Wing now... Cheers for the response!