Reaction score
started a game with sunderland, they have 3 strikers so need another

either main 11 or good backup

i have £6million to spend plus jack colback is on his way to swansea for 1 million upfront and £2.5 million in months to come, so have upto £7million

any suggestions

im gonna play 442

Vaclav Kadlec. Very cheap first season, young player, good back-up for first season, potential world beater when he hits his potential.

Christian Benitez was a beast for me when i signed him. Upto u should be plenty of options with that amount of a cash. Jelavic for around £6m too.

darwin quintero. Depends on what type of striker you are looking for?

I'm in my 4th season with Sunderland and I have some great strikers now, but the first season was a struggle to play 442 so I went with Bentner and Sess upfront as a 4411, sometimes Richardson could fill in AM if he wasnt on LM. Since every save game throws up different situations I ended up buying Kolbeinn Sigthorrsen I think he's called. I got the Icelandic international for £4mil, very good striker and can play multiple roles. And a shame about Colback btw, I highly rate him in my save.

Moussa Sow for 7.5mil from LOSC Lille Metropole, absolutely outstanding signing who got 7 goals in his first 4 games!

Humberto Suazo isnt to bad from Monterrey, paid 5.5 mil for him, Technically good forward with fantastic finishing ability.

quintero. he's cheap and set him as poacher - he could fit into your starting 11 and get you goals

Daniel Sturridge (loan) i got him 1st season and bought him for £2.2m at the end..great player.
Wilfried will score you a load if you can get round the work permit.