LFCPeardude

Reaction score
Hi! i recently started a new game with Sunderland which is going well but my players is getting a little old ... I have replaced most of them but i need a young anchorman and goalie. Any advice? i was thinking about Maxym Koval for goalie but i am open for ideas! so please help me :)

Koval/Iliev and Kara.

GK - Iliev, he's cheaper than Koval
DM - Don't you have Cattermole?

yes of course i have him! :D but he is almost always injured so i want a young and hopefully good "replacement" for him while he is injured and somebody that can take over after him :)

Andile Jali - 21 - 400k at the start of the game - he did quite good for my Everton save as a back-up for Fellaini
Lucas Zen - 20 - you can get him on loan or buy him, he has a minimal fee release clause of 2.1m Euros (£1.8m?)
Stepanenko - 22 - i have been able to get him on loan once but if you have the money you can pick him up for around £3m

All three need a work permit but you won't have any issue getting one. At first glance Zen and Stepanenko seem to fit the English competition better because they are powerful players and Jali only has 10 strength but trust me he improves extremely fast.

Kara would fit in this list as well but i have never been able to get a work permit the first season for him.

Last edited:
I just signed Lucas Zen for the end of the season and Illev in the January window! :D
Many thanks!

I just signed Lucas Zen for the end of the season and Illev in the January window! :D
Many thanks!

Good luck with Zen - he turned out really good in my save! Bought him for 2.1m (euros) and after one season of rotation football he is worth 8m and wanted by some of the bigger teams like Juventus and PSG.

Lorenzo Crisetig is quality on my save as a DM.
I signed Luis Guilherme- he's decent too