nairuj

Reaction score
Hello guys,

I am currently the manager of moreirese (battling against relegation) in the premier league of Portugal. For some reason my strikers wont score any goals. I tried to change strikers and gave them different roles but nothing works. Furthermore, I am fully aware that my squad isn't exactly a top team but I feel like it should perform better! Below I added some screens of (tactics, formations, instructions). I hope anyone can give me some tactical advice...

If you need additional information let me know!
View attachment 134422View attachment 134421View attachment 134420View attachment 134419View attachment 134418

Last edited:
Your strikers aren't scoring many goals because your lone center forward is very isolated up there, especially since you're playing a shorter passing style. You only have one player (your AMR) who's offering immediate support of any kind to him. It might work better if you use a DLF, or if you switch to a more direct passing style, but an AF up there by himself in a short passing style just isn't going to have much support. If you really want to use an AF and want to keep your short passing style, I'd probably switch to a 4-2-3-1.

Your strikers aren't scoring many goals because your lone center forward is very isolated up there, especially since you're playing a shorter passing style. You only have one player (your AMR) who's offering immediate support of any kind to him. It might work better if you use a DLF, or if you switch to a more direct passing style, but an AF up there by himself in a short passing style just isn't going to have much support. If you really want to use an AF and want to keep your short passing style, I'd probably switch to a 4-2-3-1.

Thanx for your help! I applied the direct passing style and it saved me from relegation^^)!!!