In need of wingers

Ganny

Reaction score
Okay, so I started a new game with Man Utd, but we have only 2 wingers! Nani (Who is young and gets tired after every match) and Giggs (Who is old, still class but can only play on the left)

I have a budget of £24mil. I bought Arshavin from Zenit for 14mil, he's pretty good. I'm looking for good AM RL which I can get for £10mil or so. I'm trying Zoaran Tosic (Man Utd signed him in real life) but anyone else?

Oh, and is Tevez worth keeping? He isn't doing anything and I need more money. Loads of clubs are interested in buying him...

Robben, if training schedule is not intensive, he will not get injured, but always posing a treat to opponent. Rating always above 7.5, near to 8. He never gets to be man of the match, his assist makes your strikers score, who will choosen after as man of the match. Robben better than C. Ronaldo. Messi is the best winger.

LM Guradardo £14m
RM Srna £17m
AMRL A Sanchez £10m

sell tevez and buy messi if he has an minimum release clause of 46 million he is you best bet if not buy balotelli

Angel Di Maria Great Winger Very Cheap But Becomes A Star I Had Him For My Sampdoria Team And Got 20+ Assists A Season!

sell tevez and buy messi if he has an minimum release clause of 46 million he is you best bet if not buy balotelli

That's what I was thinking... Is Messi that good tho? I bought him '08 and he got injured almost every season (I played up until 2020)

Mikel Arteta when i had my Juve team he was amazing i assisted in the region on 15/25 a season then i sold him to barcelona for 26.5 million plus 15% of next sale

afellay from psv or aissati or suarez from ajax