In/Out

Gregor

like a (super) mod
Reaction score
So now that the season is finished and all that there is to get excited about is transfers who do you want (realistically) in and out of your club

--

Celtic

In:

Stephan Appiah
A top class Striker
another centre mid
another winger, left or right, let Naka move into the centre
Jean-Joël Perrier-Doumbé
Backup for Boruc

Out:

Thomas Graveson
Jiri Jarosik
Kenny Miller
Craig Beattie
Magic Zurawski
Mark Brown
Adam Virgo
Gary Caldwell
Bob Balde
Steven Pressley
Paul Hartley

Transfers so far

In:

Chris Killen - Hibs - Free
Scot Brown - Hibs - 4.5M
Scott McDonald - Motherwell - 700k

Out:

Neil Lennon
Alan Thompson?

so far nobody has come or gone for Hearts but we are being linked with Tommy Miller Steven Naismith Gavin Rae (please no) and Bernard Mendy. Hopefully get rid of about 15 players including all our loanies and Bednar.

Jankauskus has gone, he pwnt in his first season

Leeds -
In: any 1 who will play well for our club and get us out of league 1

Out: all players on high wages
Dennis Wise and Gus Poyet to go

In: Billy Sharp
Freddy Eastwood
David Wheater

Out: Gary Breen

Derby.

I'd like Billy Davies to gamble on Billy Sharp. We need another two strikers and he's definitely a realistic target. Another side back, a strong center back with pace. A center mid as well now that Seth Johnson has been let go. :( A right winger because Fagan is garbage and Teale hasn't proved much better, but Barnes will play there anyway if we get two strikers. Cover for the left wing as well for when super Pearson isn't fit.

The players I'd let go have already gone - Paul Peschisolido, Morten Bisgaard, Lee Grant and Paul Boertien.

Well....

Out

Confirmed

Abel Xavier
Stuart Parnaby
Malcolm Christie

Unconfirmed but Likely

Mark Viduka
Yakubu
Danny Graham

Next Please:

Andrew Davies
Matthew Bates

In

Likely

Jermaine Alliadiere

Yes Please

Luke Young/Jose Boswinga
Diomansy Kamara
Mustapha Riga
Zoltan Gera
Jermaine Defoe

Gregor, why don't you want to keep Mark Brown, he's a quality goalkeeper, at least good enough to be a back-up keeper.

Man Utd

Wanted In:

One good Striker

Fernando Torres

David Villa

Agiybenniegy??? Yakubu - He is proven at prem level.

Dmitar Berbatov

Nani or Anderson (oh yeah, we already got them:) )

Wanted Out:

Richardson - Will probably leave and have an amazing few seasons at another premiership team. Like Bentley and Pennant - after a few years away from Arsenal, they are being reckoned for the England squad.

Would say Fletcher, but I love him :wub: and dont want him to leave personally. I dont know what other Man U supporters views are.

Heinze - He hasent been cutting it this season for my liking. He was out the team injured and Evra owned his place while he was gone, and he has struggled ever since. We would get some good money for him as well I think. Also, now Anderson has come we have more cover for Left Back.

Saha - Too injury prone, would like another world class striker who can stay fit and keep pressure off Rooney.

wanted in - barton, mike ashley :D, two good full backs, tal ben-haim, viduka most likely, rozehnal and some good backup players.

wanted out - carr, babayaro, all the other ***** lol

Gregor, why don't you want to keep Mark Brown, he's a quality goalkeeper, at least good enough to be a back-up keeper.

Fair enough as backup, but it looks like we're gunna lose Boruc, if not this seasonthen defintly next, so I'd rather have someone in that can be groomed for the number 1. Brown was ok to have for 6 months, but he can fof now

Craven, Anderson stated last week that his favourite position is LB :S hes played there for Brazil

:| Didn't know Anderson could play LB

well for Man U i'd be happy with one more player in that being a world class striker, possibly torres but he seems to prefer Liverpool.
Wouldn't mind Berbatov but doubt he'll leave so I don't really know which strikers we'd be able to afford that are world class..

Out..

Saha for defo can't be having him in team like he is injury prone n that, maybe send him out on loan or something but i really dislike him after this year.

Don't really want Heinze leaving as he didn't really do too bad, apart from the Milan games..Fletch has his good and bad games so probably give him another year or two same with Richardson.

Gregor is right David Marshall is still a Celtic player and Mark Brown is just a waste of wages.He should go back to Inverness or Dundee Utd or a team liek that.

Jose! Buy Micah Richards :D dnt go and buy a flop like Del Horno or Boulahrouz ( who has ronaldiniho in his pocket but then gets sat on his *** by robbie keane?? )
if we bought richards we would have one of the best defences in the world thats if ashhy cole performs.

Robbie Keane could turn Boulahrouz every week. Hes quality.

Sadly Kris, I think David Marshalls days at Celtic are now over :(, Hopefully he can go to a team at least championship where he will be number one and get back on track to fufilling his potentail