newbold11

Reaction score
just woundering whats the furthest everyone has got to in their games and how different things are now from the start. whos the top teams? any of the big boys been relagated? has any teams made it from the bottom leagues 2 the prem?

im in 2015 and everton are in the championship with charlton back in the prem and sunderland and fulham both in league 1

I'm in 2020.
Top teams are Birmingham (my team), Man City & Arsenal.
Fulham are playing in the Blue Square Premier and Norwich, Wolves & Bolton are in League 2.

I'm in 2028, Plymouth have been in the premier league for 11 years (I originally got them there). Colwyn Bay and Newport County are currently in play off places in the championship, Bath City and Histon in league one, a load of non-league teams in league two. Fulham have gone from the premier league to the Blue Square Premier back up to league one (3 Administrations!!). The premier league has a distinct big 7 (Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool, Man Utd, Man City, Tottenham, Aston Villa) and no one else seems to be able to break into the top 7.

Juventus 2016, I have won the league the past 4 years and both AC Milan and Inter have become horrible, Pato is the only decent player left on AC and I think they will get relegated soon.
In England, Arsenal has won the EPL the last 3 years and have assembled quite a solid team, probably the best AI team I've seen in fm12. They use a 3-4-3 formation and always beat me in the champions league. I just got offered their job though and rejected it(Arsenal coach took R. Madrid job)