In Wenger We Trust - A Arsène Wenger Story

Does it matter, it's only a game and it is his game after all!

true but what makes a story interesting for me is when it is realistic and this isnt realistic and i dont mind if there gonna cheat but make targets for a story and then go cheat to try and succeed them surely ruins it doesnt it ?

its more that he said he didnt know why they were free?!? I dont mind people editing teams to the hilt, adding money, changing squads, stats and all the rest but just put thats what your doing.

i never managed Southampton Or dortmund Some reason Madrid is affiliated with Arsenal and Me and My brother play a double save On it

i never managed Southampton Or dortmund Some reason Madrid is affiliated with Arsenal and Me and My brother play a double save On it
Of course two of the biggest clubs in the world are just magically affiliated and that Cesc Fabregas, just magically wanted to leave Barca for nothing

This story is stopping I will be doing a fresh one of someone else No cheating etc

This story is stopping I will be doing a fresh one of someone else No cheating etc

It's big of you to finally admit you we're cheating :) fm13 ain't hard mate theirs no need to do that! I'm sure if you wanted to sign fabregas back at arsenal you'd only have to wait a season as on the new update I've noticed he leaves Barca most of the time anyway! And lewandowski moves on a free after a couple of seasons !

I just looked at Lewan contract on editor and it he will leave at end gonna change that

Madrid aren't affiliated with Arsenal. They have a long term partnership with Spurs