mdcoz78

Reaction score
A thread to do with tv money has been started but who has had an issue of top clubs having no money from the start?

Currently with Roma and had around 4 mill transfer budget in the first season and 500k in the second.

I haven't signed a player except frees. So can someone tell me how on earth I can get money from either the board or elsewhere because I'm now finishing the second season and in 3 million debt without me spending any money?? Wage bill is app the same as first season.

It's not just wages you have to consider. When you sign a player there is usually an agent fee and a loyalty fee.

Then there's the other stuff like appearance fees, goal bonuses.

Let's say your star striker is on 5k appearance fee per game and scores at least 1 goal a game on 2.5k per goal. Over the course of a Prem season (league only) that's £285k just for that one player. Consider you've got maybe around 15 players who will regularly play, all with their own fees, and the money soon dwindles.

Yeah I know about the fees etc. but for the board not to allow any of the income available to me is just a joke. Literally have no money.

Totti is on 155k. For another 18 months. One of a few on stupid wages, so yeah a few could go.
I guess nothing I could do but cutting the wage bill isn't going to provide that much extra money.

Wages are not stupid but usual for teams the same as Roma.

Basically running with no money available.

ill have a look

EDIT: found the problem, for some reason thier balance was only 9000 pound haha... to compare, even the lowest in serie a has 1.5 mil with inter and juve having 20-30mil balance

not sure whats happened because in the changes section ( Where it says what i have changed ) it says i havent changed anything with roma, so it was either on there already or changed itself magically :/

been sorted now

Last edited: