Tom14

Reaction score
Really inconsistent no matter what tactic i use especially away from home im newcastle my team is
Krul
bale
shawcross
subotic
santon
sisoko
cabaye
pastore
torres
wilshere
fierro

Oh and if someone could recommend a tactic would be appreaicated.

First off i'd say a big problem is Bale at LB, he is a sensational AML and got 20+ assists and goals a season for me for about 5 years, get Jack Robinson at left back, played 500 games for me and was immense.

Next, what season are you in? you have changed almost your entire team so i would hope that you're at least 3-4 seasons in, maybe they just need time to gel.

Lastly, by them players i'm guessing that you are playing very narrow without wingers, if so then change to a tactic with wingers and throw Bale at AML and get a new AMR.

Here is my tactic Tom-Erik's Miracle Tactic FM12 - Downloads - Football Manager 2012 Tactics, Wonderkids & Cheats
I have used it for the last 15 seasons (currently in 2033) and i'm doing incredible, won the league 9 times in a row, CS 11 times in a row, LC 12 times in a row and ongoing and had a striker get 147, 140 and 132 in different seasons.

Apart from that the rest of your team looks decent, this is just my opinion on it though, i'm sure you will find a lot more help.

First off i'd say a big problem is Bale at LB, he is a sensational AML and got 20+ assists and goals a season for me for about 5 years, get Jack Robinson at left back, played 500 games for me and was immense.

Next, what season are you in? you have changed almost your entire team so i would hope that you're at least 3-4 seasons in, maybe they just need time to gel.

Lastly, by them players i'm guessing that you are playing very narrow without wingers, if so then change to a tactic with wingers and throw Bale at AML and get a new AMR.

Here is my tactic Tom-Erik's Miracle Tactic FM12 - Downloads - Football Manager 2012 Tactics, Wonderkids & Cheats
I have used it for the last 15 seasons (currently in 2033) and i'm doing incredible, won the league 9 times in a row, CS 11 times in a row, LC 12 times in a row and ongoing and had a striker get 147, 140 and 132 in different seasons.

Apart from that the rest of your team looks decent, this is just my opinion on it though, i'm sure you will find a lot more help.
bales getting 7.60 consistenly at lb and bags of assists, im on my 5th season atm and thanks il try it.