gmazeine

Reaction score
Why is it that my Liverpool team can beat Chelsea (2nd place) 2-0, Tottenham (1st place) 3-0, Arsenal (4th place) 1-0, West Brom 3-0 a man down, yet lose to West Ham 1-0? I cannot get my team to play well for longer than a two game stretch before they can't score against some bottom of the table team. Help!

maybe your team can't find motivation to play against weaker teams
when you're a bigger team your players will harder find motivation to play against weak sides
so you will sometimes lose the match
when playing against weaker sides maybe you should give your reserve players a chance to play

Why is it that my Liverpool team can beat Chelsea (2nd place) 2-0, Tottenham (1st place) 3-0, Arsenal (4th place) 1-0, West Brom 3-0 a man down, yet lose to West Ham 1-0? I cannot get my team to play well for longer than a two game stretch before they can't score against some bottom of the table team. Help!

What do you say in team talks when your playing weaker teams (pre/HT)

What do you say in team talks when your playing weaker teams (pre/HT)
that might be the problem. Normally I'm not what pep talks should be used in certain situations. Sometimes against weaker teams pre-match I say "I expect a win" and at halftime if we haven't found a lead I either encourage team or "not good enough." what should I ACTUALLY be doing?

thank you for that link. My team beat West Ham and Blackpool by 3 goals each :)