tipz12

Reaction score
Anybody got any ideas i cant get this guy to score frequently enough doing my head right in! i have tried numerous roles and still nada, nothing, zilch!!! gets about nine a season his stats are awesome and its getting to a point where if he doesnt pull his finger out soon he'll have to go!! dont want to sell him as im sure it will come back to bite me in the *** and he looks like he has so much potential any help or ideas are welcome im an experienced FM player but this is making me scratch my head to much im stumped! (If anybody has read my threads before you may of seen this me show this regen)

My guess is that his strength is too low to be a consistent goal scorer

If he doesn't work out for him, just try and flog him and sign someone else who might. :)

He looks amazing, I would say he would be best played as a poacher or advanced forward, but preferably with a big, strong striker playing alongside him.

that has crossed my mind but i convince myself that technique should counter that and im not playing him as a targetman very valid point tho maybe if i smash him with some strength training

Here is a screenshot set him to these instructions and i bet he scores

his concentration is a bit average. but if you play him as a poacher he should be banging them in. maybe your midfield support is weak?

his concentration is a bit average. but if you play him as a poacher he should be banging them in. maybe your midfield support is weak?

no my midfield is awesome my team was top scoring side in the league last season with out any player being in the top ten goals come from every where in 2017 i have the best left winger in the world one of the best right wingers and pjanic as my attcking mid,good idea but its not it and i don want to limit him as a poacher (which i have tried) his passing and creativity is to good

no my midfield is awesome my team was top scoring side in the league last season with out any player being in the top ten goals come from every where in 2017 i have the best left winger in the world one of the best right wingers and pjanic as my attcking mid,good idea but its not it and i don want to limit him as a poacher (which i have tried) his passing and creativity is to good

But you said you wanted him to score goals?

M8 set him as a complete forward then press advanced and set those instructions
If u want 30 to 50 goals a season if not then don't lol

Lol if you can't get him to score with stats like that you should give up management forever..

Other than that I have no input :)

Lol if you can't get him to score with stats like that you should give up management forever..

This is actually a game not real life , and i have won every competition put in front of me you moron! sometimes good players dont score goals especially in the premiership

---------- Post added at 07:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 PM ----------

But you said you wanted him to score goals?
yeah i do but i have tried him as a poacher and he still was not prolific and it stifiled the rest of his game, il prodb go with your orginal idea and flog him if i cant get results by the end of the season

You either want him to score goals or support the other attackers. if your midfield scores alot of goals it sounds like you have this guy set up as supporting, change him to a poacher and give him a few games to adjust, dont expect immediate results or you will be dissapointed!

I'll give that a go sounds reasonable, when you have a player with those stats i like to think he'll pitch in with a few set ups aswell il give him a few games like that and see how he does!

very helpful. :p it's as good as no comment

very helpful. :p it's as good as no comment

Some people are idiots and as such should be treated like one!

---------- Post added at 09:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 PM ----------

Finally think i have it sorted playing as a deeplaying forward attack,seems to give him enough space and from distance he is banging them

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 PM ----------

Thanks for help guys

Ccllnply - i used what you said about his strength,by playing him deep he is'nt operating in an area where he'll be pushed about

Spoffmeister - what you said about playing as a poacher i took that didnt want to isolate him up front but that idea helped me decide to keep him attack to keep him as a goal threat

and by using him deep he is still creating opportunitys aswel thanks again !

you have no use of this players heading:(...maybe you can try to train him to play AMC :). I think like AMC he will perform excellent :)

you have no use of this players heading:(...maybe you can try to train him to play AMC :). I think like AMC he will perform excellent :)

He's to short to weak and has poor jumping ability, but after playing him as a deep laying playmaker with attack he has produced great results footballer of the year and top scorer - decided to play him deep so he wouldnt be pushed about by strong centrebacks and gives him the space to make things happen!!!!!!! so gopefully he is inconsistent no more, top management haha