DJLDomino

Reaction score
I've got top youth facilities, number 1 youth setup category and above average youth recruitment but as yet, after 6 seasons at Birmingham I haven't produced a single player anywhere near capable of getting into the squad, let alone the first team. How do you improve this? Last season we upgraded our youth recruitment but out of the crop we garnered this season not one was deemed a standout by my coaches, in fact there was only one player above half a star maximum potential. I have spent a lot of money bringing youngsters in but getting even a 17 yr old english player ends up costing £20m+

There isn't an option for me to ask to improve our current setup even though junior coaching is only at average so what can I do?

Hire a good head of youth development with judging potential and working with youngsters near 20 each.

Hire as many youth coaches as possible with high working with youngsters

It would make a difference that you have brought in some many decent youngsters and increased Birminghams rep too as some of the players in your latest youth intake would have been good players for you a few seasons back, its like when i was Man Utd 10 seasons in a player with 3 star potential would be a top prem player it was only because we had so many decent players he was rated at that.