Reaction score
Hi guys,

I have downloaded the editor from Steam to alter data for a custom league.

My question is, if say a players ca is 98, and their pa is say 150, if I increase a couple of attributes (e.g increase pace by 2 and acceleration by 2), it then causes down-arrows on other stats.

I assume this is because I have increased the stats beyond the ca and the game isnt clever enough to change the ca?

How would I know what to change the ca to? It's not simply 1 for 1 is it? i.e increase pace by 1, increase ca by 1?

Also, If I didnt change any attributes at all, but increased ca, what would happen? Would all stats randomly increase?

Thank you

You guessed it, not all attributes contribute equally towards the total CA. The physical ones count for more, the technical ones for less - and a few, like some of the mental ones, don't count at all. That is why e.g. really fast players (high acc and pace) will have a relatively high CA, even if their technical attributes are mediocre at best.

And yes, if you just increase the CA, the game will randomly distribute the increase from the start.

Cheers for the reply.

Looks like its a little bit of a guess then on the ca, but at least my understanding is right :)

It gives you a recommended CA which is for when you update the stats