Increasing Chances Of Getting Better Players

shaunbradders

Reaction score
I started as luton im currently in the championship been in this 2 seasons fighting relagation and trying to figure out the best way to make good players want to join... does improving your training facilities make players more likely to join? im struggling to make even the best championship/league 1 players interested in joining my club any help would be appreciated

You can compliment them through the media a few times, that helps a little

Yes improving facilities will help but mainly results and getting further up the table obviously.try praising players u think you can maybe attract in the media aswell.

its hard to increase results when im struggling to get good players lol its so frustrating ive just completed a full season managed buy my stadium and increase all my facilities so hoping after another season it will increase the players i can attract and i go for a lot of free transfers so its hard to compliment then in the media as there not at a club i just want to attract that next level of players

If your going for free transfers only, you could try increasing your wage budget as much as possible (using the slider or asking the board).

yer ive already done that mate its at its max its maing the players want to join me thats the problem all the decent players have no interest in even discussing contracts lol

yer ive already done that mate its at its max its maing the players want to join me thats the problem all the decent players have no interest in even discussing contracts lol
Well if you're Luton you can't expect to sign EPL level players. In this case you have to look at cheap local players with good enough attributes that will help you for a specific role/position.

example: If you play with wingers then find players who is fast with decent dribbling and crossing (14-15 pace, 10-12 crossing/dribbling) but probably bad in defending (4 tackling/marking or even finishing).

Think minimizing/maximizing attributes to suit the role you have for the player.