Morzaen

Reaction score
ok for some odd reason the website doesn't let me post what I want, I will try ask my question on my next post below.

The website keeps ****** telling me I have too many URLs but I don't have a single URL in my question! oh well, got to use another means to ask my question lol. Question is in the image below, thank you in advance :)

Theres usually a small boost. If linking with a US feeder club buy a high profile US player, same for Japan, china etc. Try get a high profile player from their area to maximise profit. But i dont bother with feeder teams, usually the merchandising will increase from winning more trophies than signings.

Theres usually a small boost. If linking with a US feeder club buy a high profile US player, same for Japan, china etc. Try get a high profile player from their area to maximise profit. But i dont bother with feeder teams, usually the merchandising will increase from winning more trophies than signings.

Ah, so if I have a feeder club from China, buying a non-Chinese player with a world wide reputation will not help significantly with shirt sales in that country? Only Chinese players will?

It will help but not as much as a major Chinese player from the national team. I personally dont bother with feeder clubs for financial gains anymore as the fee payed to the club doesnt justify the income you stand to make from merchandising.

It will help but not as much as a major Chinese player from the national team. I personally dont bother with feeder clubs for financial gains anymore as the fee payed to the club doesnt justify the income you stand to make from merchandising.

Let's say I do buy a high profile player from a feeder club's national team (michael bradley from the U.S, for example), what factors do you look at when selecting the feeder clubs? country's population, country's economy, club'sreputation, league rating, club's fan base (number of season ticket holders)etc.?

I mainly focus on the countrys population and economy. The club chosen didnt really factor much into it for me.