dara108

Reaction score
hey guys, i run into a problem where all my players are dissatisfied with results and have red morale, is there anything that can be done to increase their morale?

i found 1 way to do it by talking to them and telling them i am dissatisfied with their performance but this does not work every time because sometimes they are happy with their own performance =)

any help helps, thanks

nope, if u have a great tactic and decent players ======> win, win, win,win, win

You can also offer your players new contracts. But winning is probably the best way. Perhaps it is your tactics?

well, thanks, i was wondering if i was missing something

regarding winning, its not easy to win in premiership with a newly promoted side, i am just trying to keep my foot in the door for next season

and regarding tactic, it would not be fun for me to download somebody else's tactic, so i am always using my own, which are not perfect, but thats the whole fun of it, is not it?

and regarding tactic, it would not be fun for me to download somebody else's tactic, so i am always using my own, which are not perfect, but thats the whole fun of it, is not it?
I agree. I don't see the point in using someone else's tactics.

Have you read though Tactical Theorems '10? As the name suggests, it is for FM10 but it still fully applies.

I agree. I don't see the point in using someone else's tactics.

Have you read though Tactical Theorems '10? As the name suggests, it is for FM10 but it still fully applies.

ah thanks for this bro

i read it last year, i remember stuff about total football etc, but i will download it now and read again

Do a mid-season friendly against your reserves or a real weak team?

Morale will go up when you win 10-0.

Do a mid-season friendly against your reserves or a real weak team?

Morale will go up when you win 10-0.

Good advice actually, maybe a bit difficult to find the time for the friendly in the Premier league schedule but other European leagues where there are winter breaks the clubs play a few friendlies in real life too.

new contacts or at start of season offer high competion bonuses usually keeps them happy for most season