xlightx

Reaction score
Hey guys, question for you. I'm in my second seasons with liverpool and I was wondering where I could ask the board for a increase in stadium size? Ive looked at the board request panel and there is no option to even ask for an increase in size. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks =)

Hey guys, question for you. I'm in my second seasons with liverpool and I was wondering where I could ask the board for a increase in stadium size? Ive looked at the board request panel and there is no option to even ask for an increase in size. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks =)

Liverpool start off with planned expansion. Go to the Facilities overview and you'll see it. I had it expanded to 53250 seats after the 16/17 season, and I'm expecting it to reach around 59000 seats after the 17/18 season.

Ohh wow I never noticed that.. Though mine says Stadium Expansion (completed 7/1/2018) ... So I guess I'm getting a bump up only then.. Thanks man!

Ohh wow I never noticed that.. Though mine says Stadium Expansion (completed 7/1/2018) ... So I guess I'm getting a bump up only then.. Thanks man!

Yeah mine said (and still says) the same, but I still had an expansion in 2017. I still have the same info about completion in 2018, so I would assume the same will happen for you.

Ok Great, hope it happens haha =) Thanks again