Incredible Antonio Valencia from Man UTD!!!

John_Cro

Reaction score
I just wanted to share with you this 'miracle' and tell you which position suits best Valencia and the rest of my Man UTD key players.
Currently, I am doing a small guide for anyone wanting to manage Man UTD so this is just a piece of it, when I finish it it will be posted here, on FM Base.
When I took charge of Man UTD, I put Valencia on transfer list.
But no one wanted to buy him for some reasonable amount so I decided to leave him im my team as a backup.
Secondly, I put him to play in MC position with Advanced Playmaker duty(deeply recommend).
So, here is the thing :
http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=635ece2d2bd430c267cd7f7bd65f7eefe16da4e86b94f28c438b7f7157b254d4

Also, Berbatov is awesome, don't sell him, play him in Deep laying forward.
Rooney also, Fletcher is good in ball winning midfielder, Scholes and giggs in same duty as valencia (scholes one of the best in last year of contract), evra - wing back duty, vidic stopper, Ferdinad cover, brown - both wing back and full back
that's all for now, merry christmas

nobody wanted to buy him because he has only just joined the club

Could you upload screenshots instead of uploading them onto mediafire as I doubt many people will be bothered to download one photo to look at it once and then delete it.

Take a screenshot: ALT + F9 on the screen you want.

On here, when you want to upload it, click on the paperclip option (next to the smilie; right on the end) and select the picture(s) you want, then click Upload.

When I see this guy at OT his first touch is class so is his finishing. So why is his finishing poor!?

Cause it's antonio valencia ;)

I've always loved the way Valencia plays.Very fast,very talented and skillful.Not necessarily the next Cristiano Ronaldo,but he doesn't have to be.£16million is enough and looking at how Jon_Cro has successfully moulded him into Europe's Midfielder of the Year,he obviously is a good up and coming winger.

Yeah, keep telling yourself that if it's working ;)

good stats and great job on the award but the question is can he maintain it for the whole season

i think hes a top player, wouldnt have minded him at city but weiss is coming up and swp is good this season, good long shot player and he cuts in which i like, nothing worse than continous crosses, well i dont like them anyway