Beefy383

Reaction score
Thought i'd share this one...not sure whether this is something going wrong on the game or what but inside the first 25 minutes away at Chelsea, Ricardo Rocha has fouled Anelka 3 times and given away 3 penalties! I'm not bothered to be honest, rested a few players for this game anyway but this has got to be a problem on the games front surely?

All 3 penalties we're converted by the same player by the way.

Crazy Stuff.

Just sounds like a random event, ive never had 2 penalties in a match let alone 3

I dont think its something wrong with the game, just a funny random event :)

In one of our games, we conceded two penalties and got 4 penalties. First half, they got both theirs and we got two of ours. It was a very emotional game, final game of the group stages of the ACL, Seoul (me) vs Melbourne Victory. A loss for us, meant Victory would top the board and go through, and we would be third (one team was a point ahead of both me and Victory, and thus would go through unless we drew), if we won Victory wouldn't get through and we would. The end score was 3 - 1, they missed one penalty and scored the other, Lee Seung-Ryul scored twice, missed three penalties, and then scored the last one. I couldn't believe he missed the first three though...

So no, it's not the game's fault, it just happened. Conceding penalties is not a glitch, no matter how many you concede. The player made bad tackles, just so happened to be on the same guy three times. Or perhaps there was bad blood between the two players.