Incredibly high expectations much?

JosephLittle

Reaction score
Is this normal? I Chose Man. City as my first team and chose the lowest season objective possible(Champions League qualification) but managed to win the Premier League that time. Now the next season they automatically set my objectives and expect me to win everything lol :

imagemjwo.jpg

So, has anyone else gone through this? What happens if you don't become European champion? oO)

Yeah happened to me when I played City, I won everything anyway so no worries :D, if you dont win Champions League but everything else the board confidence in you will prob go down but you shouldnt get the sack

My board, as Villa, were being great and loving me. Then at the end of the year, I came 3rd. I was expected to challenge for the title, and I was 3 points off the eventual winners (Arsenal or Chelsea... One or the other, don't remember which). They were massively disappointed in me and the confidence for the Premier League went down to around 10%. Luckily, I had exceeded expectations in everything else, so I was still very popular with them.

Well to be fair City is pretty much giving you an open wallet. As long as you meet one of those you'll be fine

hahah, did you think that they would ask you to just avoid relegation?? :)

The Premier League is the only one that you have to win. I got knocked out to Juve in the last 16 and reached the final of the FA Cup and my status was "Very Secure". They say their disappointed but as long as you win the Premiership you should be fine. Although with the money you've got, you should win atleast 2 of those 3.

Oh yea, money is not a problem, I just find it kinda weird that the season before that they didn't even qualify for the Europa Cup and now they want to straight up win the Champions League :p