ohembrough747

Reaction score
Hi,

In my tactics I like to alter/control each individual instruction (mentality, run with ball etc). Am I right in thinking that because I have changed all the instructions 'shouts' will have no effect?

I'm also wondering whether or not those that consider themselves 'tacticians' do all the individual instructions, are leave a few, such as mentality so that shouts can have an effect (if the above mentioned theory is correct!)

Please let me know, as i'm really not sure if the shouts are pointless for me.

An example would be...if i had instructed my team to 'push up' as high as possible....then gave the 'shout' drop deeper....would this have any effect?

Hope you are all well!

you are correct, if you have each instruction set, choosing touchline shouts will not change anything.

Personally, when something needs changed, I change it, I don't use shouts.

Hi,

An example would be...if i had instructed my team to 'push up' as high as possible....then gave the 'shout' drop deeper....would this have any effect?

ll!

yes, but not in a good way. As one shout might effect not only one settinsg but sometimes 3, it might make your tactic highly unbalanced if you have twekaed one of those settings. In this example, your team will Still play with a really, really high d-line but as you have shouted drop deep, the players will close down less. Generally, not a good combination :D

WHat about 'philosophy'......if i have set up all the players mentalities and creative freedom individually then will changing from rigid to very fluid make a difference?

WHat about 'philosophy'......if i have set up all the players mentalities and creative freedom individually then will changing from rigid to very fluid make a difference?

Again yes, but not much. Why not switch between all phils & strats pregame and see what changes :)