nani17united

Reaction score
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but can you assign individual instructions to a certain player? Or just the position?

Ie: Can I sign instructions to Ashley Young so that his "Creative Freedom" is "Much", no matter what position I play him in?

Or does it only apply to the position; so no matter if Ashley Young or Robert Pires is playing AML, both their "Creative Freedom" is "Much.

Cheers!

Yes, when you select the players role e.g 'advanced playmaker attack' and it brings up the page with the players stats and highlighted the stats needed to play that position, just above is a little button that says 'advanced' click this and you can change that positions creative freedom, how much they run with the ball etc..
And it is the position that has the instructions not the player, so it doesnt matter if it's Young or Pires AML (using your example) both will have creative freedom

Ie: Can I sign instructions to Ashley Young so that his "Creative Freedom" is "Much", no matter what position I play him in?
no you cant, only to the position in the tactic!
Or does it only apply to the position; so no matter if Ashley Young or Robert Pires is playing AML, both their "Creative Freedom" is "Much.
yes exactly..:p