Individual tactics- a breaktrough?

silverke

Reaction score
Hi,

yesterdayi reached the boiling point with my Arsenal save...

Spended houres on my tactic giving each playerinstructions based on what they can or can't do. But after a poor pre-season,a 1-3 defeat at the hands of everton and behind 1-0 against P.Fereirra(with0 chances) in CL knockout i lighted up a smoke (to calm down) and justeliminated all the individual player tactics.

Turnsout i won the game with +20 shots in the second half and a 1-4 win... It mademe wonder and I restarted the game to before the game of Everton. I won 2-1with way better possesion and afterwards crushed P.Fereirra0-5.

I haventgone further to really see the consistency but the differnce on those two gameswas pretty obvious...
Maybeits a helpfull tip for other people who are struggling with good teams..

Greetings

100% im in December with United haven't played well, but my last 5 game 3L 2D so cleared the individual tactics and won my last 3 and playing alot better!!

Good to hear it helps for you to...

Do you play with a fluid or very fluid phylosophy?

I played through a 1-season Chelsea save with only Fluid & Attacking (apart from the usual set-pieces instructions) instructions and easily challenged for the league.

That was after trying to do the intricate Arsenal save with all players with specific instructions and it failing miserably.

At this moment in time, I'm a fan of no-player-instructions

Yh me neither...

I guess al of it is just a bug and will be fixed after some patches.

I hope so actually because i've wasted several houres of my life allready on setting player instructions... that way, They are not wasted.

Only thing i'm wondering about now is wich player instructions f***k up the game engine..