Didier Drogba

Reaction score
Hi guys, I need some help with individual training i have some players who not happy from the training. and some players that losing ability like emanuel mammana. how can i change it? and a general tips with training tips will he helpful. thank you :)

http://i.imgur.com/0vspEcl.jpg

Hmmm... it looks really weird :) but I've seen something like that few times and you shouldn't worry about it, give it some time and it'll back to normal

Hmmm... it looks really weird :) but I've seen something like that few times and you shouldn't worry about it, give it some time and it'll back to normal

Maybe it's happening because it's the start of the season? there's nothing i can do to stop it?

I notice sometimes that the arrow show that the attributes but actually nothing happens and the attributes stay at the same level so I think it can ignored...

I haven't figured out why some players do this myself, even regular first XI players do that, and yes they drop 0,2 at least on every category marked red.

I don't know for sure, but it happens to some of my players occasionally, and it's very annoying. I think it's when a player receives less first team football over a certain period of time than he used to - like only 2 starts in a month when previously he was getting 4. It can even happen to youth players if you play them too often, too quickly and then stop playing them. I always criticise their training level when it happens and they usually improve by the time the next changes take effect.

I think it's when a player receives less first team football over a certain period of time than he used to
less than he's used to, that seems to fit in well with my experience! Didn't think of that last part until you mentioned it now, some may need more games than others.
It also happened to a great talent I got, M.Duelund, he played every game and did real well tho, but it might have been too many games for him!