yltan

Reaction score
I need help with my inside forwards in my Liverpool save and I'm playing Suarez on the left wing, with Nem on the other wing as inside forwards, and Ba plays as the striker. However, I find that the inside forwards aren't really helping out in the attack. For example, Suarez usually just runs all the way and then either pass it all the way back, or he'll pass it to Enrique. I mean, he seldom cuts in to either play a through ball or shoot. In fact he seldom gets to the by line and cross too. Is this all due to him not having the cut inside PPM?

Another problem I face is crossing. I set the crossing of all my players to mixed, however, they always make the wrong decisions when it comes to crossing, like to crossing to the far post when clearly there is someone to attack a

Set sideline: run into gaps (its called different), check if they have the right ppms too.

If i were you i'd check the tactics forum for a tactic using inside forwards, see how that tactic uses them. Even better if you look at more than one inside fw tactic and compare them. And then try again.

Maybe tactics training for them? Get your coach to start training for that specific role. I use much the same tactic where they cut inside. Make sure they don't cross the ball often but run with the ball alot more.

My own instructions for my wingers are as....
General
Ment: Attacking -6 from the max.
Creative: Little +6 from the least amount.
Swap: none.
Roaming: Yes

Defensive
Closing down: Whole pitch -3 from the max
Tackling: Normal
Making: Zonal
Tight making: Yes

Offensive
Passing style normal(mixed)
Run from deep: Often
Run with ball: Often
Long shots: Sometimes
Through balls: Often
Cross ball: rarely
Cross from: Mixed
Cross aim: Far post
Wide play: Cut inside
Hold up ball: No

Maybe tactics training for them? Get your coach to start training for that specific role. I use much the same tactic where they cut inside. Make sure they don't cross the ball often but run with the ball alot more.

My own instructions for my wingers are as....
General
Ment: Attacking -6 from the max.
Creative: Little +6 from the least amount.
Swap: none.
Roaming: Yes

Defensive
Closing down: Whole pitch -3 from the max
Tackling: Normal
Making: Zonal
Tight making: Yes

Offensive
Passing style normal(mixed)
Run from deep: Often
Run with ball: Often
Long shots: Sometimes
Through balls: Often
Cross ball: rarely
Cross from: Mixed
Cross aim: Far post
Wide play: Cut inside
Hold up ball: No

Thanks, I may give this a try. Do they work well for you?

Yes my AML Lamela is playing well his stats are 21/9 in all comps and 8 assists. Pass completion 344/552 (62%) Averaging 7.51 over 21 games.

Make Wellington Nem an AP. He had 10+goals and 20+ assists for me in that role playing the AMR

Make Wellington Nem an AP. He had 10+goals and 20+ assists for me in that role playing the AMR

But after I switch his role to AP, do I need to change his instuctions too? Cause I think his current instructions are more suited to an insde forward role.

Not necessarily. I would set him to almost full attacking and direct passing though. I have him cutting inside and he gets a lot of assists drawing the GK and then pasing across the box

I have a couple of saves on which I use IF and the seem pretty ineffective on them all. Tried playing with Wingers moving into. channels and having much more success. When playing in a 4231 I now tend to play an AM with attack to offer support to my forward as opposed to my IF's.