Ineligable player?

superraz07

Reaction score
I've just bought Hulk in my second season with arsenal, His transfer went through just after my first prem game. Now he is apparently ineligable and "cannot be registered for this game" every time I want to use him. Any idea why? shouldnt I just be able to use him?

Could be work permit, possibly you are playing a European game, which he needs to be registered.

Have you made sure you've given him a squad number and confirmed it?

What season are you on? If its after 1st season u need to register players over the age of 21. It could be a work permit issue as Stuart has already suggested.

worst come to worst, get rid of him in the next window as it doesnt help to have a player without a work permit to lie in your squad and make the rest of the team unhappy

I suggested Work Permit, although Hulk is a player I have never had permit problems with, as by the start of season 2, he is capped by brazil. I think its a European game, as there isn't any other competitions for English teams that requir registration(You can select a player without a squad number before a game, and you will be prompted to give him a number before the start.)

As most people have said, it's most likely that you haven't registered him. New rules for the premiership which get implemented in the 2nd season, requires you to register a maximum of 25 players over the age of 21 for the season (8 of which must be homegrown). You register players by assigning them a squad number, there shoud be a button at the bottom of your squad screen enabling this. Be warned, you can only register players during a transfer window, however.