lazlow

Reaction score
Ok so last season i signed marek hamsik for my man utd save im about 3 seasons in now so getting a realy strong squad and no problems to sign people etc,the problem i have is hamsik is ineligible for id say 50% of prem games...whilst this is no problem interms of rotation its annoying when my 1st choice or reserve cm is injured/tired/whatever.

Also hamsik has no sale value i was curiuos as to wether anyone else had this problem before ,i am considering selling him and trying for a replacement who can actualy play in most games,when i try to pick him it says hes involved in anouther game today but i see no other games he plays in, i scout him and no report comes in for him..its very strange.

that does sound a bit strange, only thing I can think of is a bug.. what patch you playing on?

never experienced this before! does his value state £0?

even if he is "available for reserves" this should not impact his selection as he surely is registered for your squad? is this in Europe or the EPL?

epl and yeh his value is £0 , playing patch 11.3 and squad registerd no fmrte or any such thing, bought the players as normal and then i noticed for a few games hes got the red ine box on his selection,been half a season now and still same...offered a new contract etc still nothing, maybe some bugg...bit frustrating but mehh o well XD .

---------- Post added at 05:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:48 AM ----------

i noticed his non competitive games are on 20 for the season which matches my games played...unless he`s moonlighting for some other team i cant see whats going on :D