BlackSamba

Reaction score
Quick Question,

I always seem to fall out with my players, either becuase they don't think I'm fair or want to move to a bigger club. I can never keep them happy unless I bow down to whatever they demand.

Anyhow, probably a silly question but if a player has a high influence and they are upset does it spread around the team more easily and drop moral collectively?

I only ever used influence for team talks ( big players with high infl. saying 'you can win this game') and picking captains

Influence is only useful for being a captain and being influential on the pitch so no if a player has a high influence and is upset it dosent spread around the team more easily.

Quick Question,

I always seem to fall out with my players, either becuase they don't think I'm fair or want to move to a bigger club. I can never keep them happy unless I bow down to whatever they demand.

Anyhow, probably a silly question but if a player has a high influence and they are upset does it spread around the team more easily and drop moral collectively?

I only ever used influence for team talks ( big players with high infl. saying 'you can win this game') and picking captains

players don't do the team talks mate, you do.