thegaas

Reaction score
Ive just got done with an online save with some of my friends. And we all want to see what kind of potential some of our regans have. The only problem is that the save we're on has disabled the use of an ingame editor. Is there any way that I can save the file and somehow get rid of that? Or is there no way ill be able to use the editor on it?

Ive just got done with an online save with some of my friends. And we all want to see what kind of potential some of our regans have. The only problem is that the save we're on has disabled the use of an ingame editor. Is there any way that I can save the file and somehow get rid of that? Or is there no way ill be able to use the editor on it?
I don't think so. If you're reluctant to start a new save you can download genie scout or something like that and take a look at players potential that way. You can't edit anything unless you pay.

I don't think so. If you're reluctant to start a new save you can download genie scout or something like that and take a look at players potential that way. You can't edit anything unless you pay.
Pay? You mean the ingame editor? So i could buy that and still bypass that ive crossed off "disable ingame editor"?

Pay? You mean the ingame editor? So i could buy that and still bypass that ive crossed off "disable ingame editor"?
I assume if you have in-game editor that you've already payed for it, no? And there's no way to bypass if you checked to disable in-game editor.
You can use third party programs like Genie Scout to find out players potential : https://www.fmscout.com/a-fm-genie-scout-20.html
or something similar.

you have to start a new save