Ingrown toenails?

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 33
  • Views Views 3K
LOL, it wasnt that bad. I wouldnt be squeamish at all. Have to say the hardest part was getting injections to freeze my foot. After that i didnt feel a thing for a few hours :)

I had same when I sliced my knee, they stuck like 5 needles in to the open wound whilst I watched and my aunt threw up XD

Does your toe look the same on top as it does underneath now steve?!

Does your toe look the same on top as it does underneath now steve?!

Not yet, but the end result will be pretty much that. May be a slight scar on it but other than that it will be smooth. Plans for holidays this year involve getting a fake sculpted nail, like girls use on their fingers and getting it glued to my foot to look normal. Will be getting my dressing changed today, can take a picture of it if anybody is curious how gross it is?

I'd just leave it off, how often do girls (I'm presuming) see your feet? Lol.

Not yet, but the end result will be pretty much that. May be a slight scar on it but other than that it will be smooth. Plans for holidays this year involve getting a fake sculpted nail, like girls use on their fingers and getting it glued to my foot to look normal. Will be getting my dressing changed today, can take a picture of it if anybody is curious how gross it is?

Instead of a fake nail, you should just draw on it and make it look like a *******!

I'd just leave it off, how often do girls (I'm presuming) see your feet? Lol.

Well I would be wearing sandals on the beach and the missus is quite frankly grossed out about feet. Shes the one that convinced me to get something done with it because prior to surgery my toe looked like Gollum from lord of the rings :)

LOL Average Joe.Epic idea. Reminder to self ( get waterproof marker :P)

Didn't realise you get fake nails that are sculpted, and glued on. Always assumed that once it's off, that's it. Would rather there's no pics-not had me lunch yet lol.

And as for 5 needles in an open wound...the thought of that alone makes me want to throw up. Jesus :S

Well, opening this thread after just polishing off a subway was a mistsake.

well that depends. which sandwich was it? If it wasn't meatball marinara then its worth throwing back up

well that depends. which sandwich was it? If it wasn't meatball marinara then its worth throwing back up

Italian BMT on herbs and cheese, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, onion, pepper, finished with honey mustard sauce. (H)

Italian BMT on herbs and cheese, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, onion, pepper, finished with honey mustard sauce. (H)

continue to stare at the picture until that vile fiend of a sandwich is expelled from your stomach!

Back