Injections

• Thread starter Thread starter iNickStuff
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 31
  • Views Views 2K
I

iNickStuff

Got my injections today at school.Tensed my arm by accident and how its sore :'(

Anyone else got them at school or had them?

Yeah i had mine last year. Wouldnt have been to bad but the needle broke off from the bottle and was still in my arm :S

Do these injections help prevent you from creating pointless threads?

Only joking ;), which ones were they? I always hated the injections :'(

which injection was it? we had them at school around 3-4 weeks ago but i had mine at my doctors last weeek lol that tetnus and polio jab???

I had the same one as you about 2 years ago, was alright considering I freak out about these things. My brother had his yesterday I think, he didn't seem to bothered either..

Do these injections help prevent you from creating pointless threads?

Only joking ;), which ones were they? I always hated the injections :'(

Lol,you funny guy XD

They were DPV ones

which injection was it? we had them at school around 3-4 weeks ago but i had mine at my doctors last weeek lol that tetnus and polio jab???

Yeah,that's the one we had ^^)

our school doesnt do ours for us, luckily when i went to the hospital with torn ankle ligs, they said i was due it, and they gave me it :)

Iam getting that next month. Does it hurt ? So i can tell everyone at me school lol :D

Iam getting that next month. Does it hurt ? So i can tell everyone at me school lol :D

Lol they hurt like ****! Naa,I'm kidding.They sting a little when the needle pokes through your skin but make sure you don't tense your arm - I am warning you :$

It is the sorest thing i have ever experienced. The needle itself is more like a javelin, and they need to inject it with a rivet gun :O :O
nah only jokin :D
It's not that bad just dont look at it and you dont really feel it :)

It is the sorest thing i have ever experienced. The needle itself is more like a javelin, and they need to inject it with a rivet gun :O :O
nah only jokin :D
It's not that bad just dont look at it and you dont really feel it :)

It's not that I'm scared of them,it's the aftermath.Sitting there with weirdos talking to themselves in a seperate part of the assembly hall for ten whole minutes was the worse bit of it :D

You think those are bad, I had to have 2 local anasthetics in my foot when I had an operation, they hold the needle in for about 45 seconds, it wasnt too bad though :)

You think those are bad, I had to have 2 local anasthetics in my foot when I had an operation, they hold the needle in for about 45 seconds, it wasnt too bad though :)

By the way you described it I'm not sure about it now :P

it doesnt even hurt lol dont worry lol it only like 1 sec of pain wen the needle goes into your arm then after it later on bout 3+ hours it will start to become stiff lol

Yeah I had them a couple of weeks ago, thought it was pretty good :D

Back