Injections

• Thread starter Thread starter iNickStuff
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 31
  • Views Views 2K
I've had plenty of injections in my life. None too recently though *touch wood*.

I remember the old days of getting jags. Not had any for a while the last time I ever saw a needle a junkie was attacking me with it.

I;ve had em for my holiday most don;t hurt if someone "proffesional" can do them except Hepertitas B but luckily I won't have them for school!

Geez, getting hurt by needles? Come on ladies... Be tough ;)

Ive got a nice white scar on my arm from where I got my BCG.

Everyones arms were sore/numb for 1-2 weeks after, if you got caught punching someone on the arm during that time it was an exclusionable offense lulz

Bonnie Scotland eh. Love it but.
Though, did you know Glasgow youth gangs are apparently less "rapey" than London gangs!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/today/hi/today/newsid_8530000/8530932.stm

BBC said:
According to workers on a youth project on the Easterhouse estate, children as young as seven are getting drawn into the violence and increasing numbers of girls are getting involved.

In Glasgow at least the girls are escaping the targeted sexual violence, although they do speak of underage *** fuelled by drink and drugs.

Ive got a nice white scar on my arm from where I got my BCG.

Everyones arms were sore/numb for 1-2 weeks after, if you got caught punching someone on the arm during that time it was an exclusionable offense lulz

When i got my BCG my wee brothers got their revenge... They'd sneak up on me and whack me across the bicep.

Thats because London is loaded with imigrants whos culture is abusive to women. Where as historically in Scotland women have been treated as equal. Eg back in the clan days in the male clan leader wasnt around it would be his wife who ran the tribe oppose to maybe an african tribe where it would be his brother or son.

Back