bigbadsad

Reaction score
My players are constantly getting injured. What could be causing it?

I have lowered the training to around medium for all positions but at 1 player is getting injured every game.

Maybe your tackling is too hard or you have inherited or bought a squad of players who have a high injury proneness rating.

If his tackling was to high his players would be doing the injuring not getting injured and all i can think of id your training use tug training can be downloaded its very good

Im pretty sure that hard tackling affects the fitness and physicality of your own players as well as the other team.

If his tackling was to high his players would be doing the injuring not getting injured and all i can think of id your training use tug training can be downloaded its very good
Thats what Im using.

And tackling is on medium.

Bigbadsad, what kind of team are you? what are your tactics? Are you putting unnecessary fitness demands on your team. i.e. a lot of closing down and dribbing on a huge pitch when you are a weak team. If you cant keep your team fit they can pick up muscle strains and make them more vunerable to injury.

Im Liverpool. I play a sort of 4 2 3 1. I havent changed any of the team setting to play wide or dribble. I think passing is direct and tempo is normal. Closing down is in my half only.

---------- Post added at 05:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 PM ----------

Ive got 6 players out for at least 3 weeks now.

What kind of injuries have been sustained. Sometimes its just bad luck

I sometimes a lot of injuries a season, I find myself most games having to sub someone because they've taken a knock.. It's probably down to their injury proneness.. Buying players with a history of injuries could well mean they will get injured for you.. Several times

Cant remember what exactly. I get the option to give them an injection or send them to the physio so it must only be a knock or something. I always send them to the physio.

---------- Post added at 07:48 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 06:59 PM ----------

Injuries all seem to be dead legs and muscle strains. Could that be from overdoing it in training or whatever?

---------- Post added at 08:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 PM ----------

If I raise the strength in my training will that help?