Kevaldo09

Reaction score
I remember this having an affect on players on the previous footy man 13. Players get a quite serious injury out for about 3+ months and there quality drops significantly due to the injury. Now don't get me wrong if a player breaks a leg, ACL or something like that I understand, but I've managed to get Mata off Chelsea and he was out for 3 months, torn calf his star rating 2.5? WTF? The drop in attributes is way to much. I have also had Van der Wiel drop to 1.5 stars for a sprained ankle.

Anyone else experienced this with players?

Actually, I don't look too much at star ratings, but in this case, it's probably because their physical attributes plummeted due to injury, causing their star rating to drop.

Every player has two important attributes: Injury proneness and Natural fitness. First one tells you how easy the player will be hurt or how often and it is a hidden attribut. The second one tells you how fast he will recover after an injury. After an 3 month injury I expect that a player with Natural fitness of 12 will be back in game, in the same form as before injury, in 2 month after his injury was solved.

Torn calf muscle has destroyed potential and attributes even in FM13, and it does on FM14 too. David Silva and Kompany were shipped out for 10M, I was surprised, so checked and both had 2.5 stars and Torn Calf Muscle injury.

Yeah I had this just happen with Mata, joke really. Not a massive injury but bad enough. I do not think it warrants such a dramatic loss in PA & CA.

I had it with Rooney.. not once but twice actually. Third season and he has just 1.5 stas left in some striker roles. He just has 2 stars left in his best striker roles. Such a shame

I have had the same. With a 30million buy massively annoyed me.

Do they ever get their stats back?