Reaction score
So my absolutely beast star striker regen has a got a damaged spine and is out for 6 months. He's 21, and has both pace and acceleration 20 (20!!!!!!!!! :'(), Agility and flair 18 (18!), dribbling 17, and finishing, off the ball and composure 15. This geezer had a potential of 4.5 stars and could have been my best ever striker with the training i had given him, (low aerobic, intensive tactics, attacking, shooting), the speed of the lad is ridiculous. I'm just worried that it will dip and won't recover, as his PA is now just a measly, rather ***** 4 stars (utter garbage) or could it be worse? he picked it up early march, so will be out for the holidays when he wouldnt be playing anyway.

dont pay too much attention to the number of stars if he's that good. once he comes back and starts playing well, his PA might go up to 4.5 stars again. I wouldn't be too worried if I were you

The stars are a rough guess. I've had a 2 star player keep 4 star guy on the bench because they were playing so well in my Liverpool save. He is young enough so you should be able to undo the damage the injury will do to his stats so I wouldn't be worried at all at all.

Injuries can't change his PA, they only affect his CA. If someone gets injured, that means he has less time to reach his PA. Also it can make his CA drop. So, don't worry about his PA, it's fine.

I had a top CM regen have constant injury problems for a couple years and while it slowed down his development, his potential stars never dropped and now he's improving like mad. I wouldn't worry.

aight sweet, he was only out for 2 months in total for some reason and only his finishing went down one attribute so I'm blessed. and hopefully he's back for champs. league final