Injuries On Football Manager 2012!

LCFC09

Reaction score
Ok, I'm playing as Leicester City on my first Football Manager season. I've played five of the six pre-season friendlies scheduled and I'm looking forward to my last one, against Lincoln City. My team is all set up and ready to go. I then continue by clicking on the 'Play Match' button. I will now go ahead and tell you what happened during the match.

7th Minute - Andy King, who kicks the ball and picks up an injury.

13th Minute - Neil Danns, who jumps for the ball and picks up an injury.

33rd Minute - Jermaine Beckford, who was running straight towards goal and gets chopped down, causing an injury.

69th Minute - Nathan Delfouneso, who replaced the injured Jermaine Beckford, also picked up an injury by making a challenge on a Lincoln City defender. Oh no, we're not finished yet!

88th Minute - Danny Drinkwater, who kicked the ball just like Andy King did, picked up an injury. This meant I had five of my first team players injured for the start of the season, in just one pre-season friendly.

Now, I don't know what these game creators did regarding the injury system, but I don't agree with it one bit.

Thank You for your time in reading on what was a very 'Strange' football match.

Last edited:
yh always takes the ****...im chelsea my strikers are torres sturridge lukaku jovetic and i got mata who can play there....half way through the seaosn torres 4 months injury,, jovetic 3 months injury...lukaku 3 months injury and the rest of the team was fit :S due to loosing striker i eventually wenty to win nothing because after mata got injured for 2 months and i released most youth and reserve players lol