callamity

Reaction score
Hey guys, just wondering if anyone has noticed an excessive amount of injuries since patch, or if I'm just having terrible luck with this

View attachment 315992

Nah mate, Injuries have been a problem for ages, Not just this latest patch. The game has a habit of injuring an excessive amount of your first team/key players. It's very frustrating but what can you do...

Why don't you look down the forum, maybe use the search function before creating a new thread. I'm sick to death of replying to injury threads handing out advice.

Why don't you look down the forum, maybe use the search function before creating a new thread. I'm sick to death of replying to injury threads handing out advice.

then dont reply and spew your nonesense somewhere else

Just looking at your second screen shot. Considering how many injuries you have, plus players who are in need of a rest, maybe it's something within your training, or how you handle players in match situations, your physios, fitness coaches or pre season training? There's so many variables it's difficult to pinpoint one suggestion.

It's easy to blame the game, but there are plenty of players who have never suffered from such an injury crisis, which suggests it's not just the game.

Just looking at your second screen shot. Considering how many injuries you have, plus players who are in need of a rest, maybe it's something within your training, or how you handle players in match situations, your physios, fitness coaches or pre season training? There's so many variables it's difficult to pinpoint one suggestion.

It's easy to blame the game, but there are plenty of players who have never suffered from such an injury crisis, which suggests it's not just the game.

I rest players between every game m8, thats not them being in need of rest but on a 3 day rest from the game they just played. I keep training to a minimum and this I must admit is my first injury crisis in atleast 50 seasons of fm 13, the only reason I did bring this up is the recent patch if it was a bug from it as I never had this before now. xD

I rest players between every game m8, thats not them being in need of rest but on a 3 day rest from the game they just played. I keep training to a minimum and this I must admit is my first injury crisis in atleast 50 seasons of fm 13, the only reason I did bring this up is the recent patch if it was a bug from it as I never had this before now. xD

Fair enough mate. Might just be bad luck :( I've not heard about any dramatic changes with injuries since the patch, maybe check out the SI forum as well see if there is any chat about it there

K bud, I'll look there too :) I hadn't heard either which is why this was a surprise to me hehe

Out of interest, what kind of tackling and closing down settings are you using ? Do you change it depending on if a player has low condition, it the pitch is poor and/or if its raining ?

Out of interest, what kind of tackling and closing down settings are you using ? Do you change it depending on if a player has low condition, it the pitch is poor and/or if its raining ?

Tackling is more Cautious and closing down is press more. These remain the same throughout the season and are unchanged.

I tend to only start a player if they have 95% or more condition and even then when I have two players for one position available, one with 99% and one at 95% I will play the 99% first, bit of an OCD of mine lol. I normally substitute around the 60 minute mark taking off who ever is 77% or under at that time. I also rest players between games for example if there is 5 days till the next match, I will set the players who played the previous match to rest for 3 days.

I also rotate as per what is said above.