webbmt12

Reaction score
Anyone else getting a ridiculous amount of injuries since the latest patch? I'm losing a player every game and they're usually out for a couple of weeks. It's like I've got a conveyor built of injuries and it's totally unrealistic.

Btw its not my tactics, team selection or training schedules.

Ask Alan Pardew. Lost Debuchy to Hamstring, subbed him for Haidara and 15 minutes later lost him too probably for the season. Now they have nobody to play right back and probably have to force Gutierrez in that role.

I guess injury bug does happen in real life too.

Ask Alan Pardew. Lost Debuchy to Hamstring, subbed him for Haidara and 15 minutes later lost him too probably for the season. Now they have nobody to play right back and probably have to force Gutierrez in that role.

Ryan Taylor is a RB?
Santon and Steven Taylor can also play RB... Unrelated to the OP, just saying :p :)

Most teams have between 3-5 first team players out every week through injury on average when you look at it I think. So I think the frequency of in match injuries is perhaps too high compared to training injuries, but I can't say I've ever really had unreasonable amount of injuries overall to be honest.

Yeh but this is happening to me every game

Yeah, if it's not a bug it is a game ruining feature. I have a squad of 22 players and almost constantly have 7 injured, mostly each is out for 2 weeks - 3 months with a couple constantly rotating for a week or few days, it's a nightmare and is 100% only since the latest patch.

Yeah, if it's not a bug it is a game ruining feature. I have a squad of 22 players and almost constantly have 7 injured, mostly each is out for 2 weeks - 3 months with a couple constantly rotating for a week or few days, it's a nightmare and is 100% only since the latest patch.

I'm considering buying FMRTE as I lose a player every game, at least until the next patch.

With the plan to just wipe out the odd injury? Sorry, I'm not at all familiar with the editors. Thanks for the idea, if it's straight forward I may we do the same. I've just lost another 2 in the first 20 mins again. Decision made, cheers.

I've not had any issue with injuries after the patch.

I do have in a game a run of three matches on a row with three injured players in each, the latest being all injuries of 5-8 weeks. But before that I played quite a few matches without an injury, so it's plain bad luck for me. Also I may have inadvertently turned the training load of some players a bit too close to heavy.

Just a quick question, how many physios you have (and are they any good)? I used to have four, now after constant pestering I've managed to raise that number to seven, and maybe it's just that I've also become more careful in my selection, but I would say the number of injuries my team suffers has decreased slightly. Just an idea.

I only have one but I don't think it's very feasible to have others at a small club. Interesting thought, I'll try and look
into it as I'm hoping for a budget increase soon.

im having the same problem always key players ,low training workload ,8 physios ,rest before and after games Ive tried everything and still more injuries , I have 5 out but it not the worst man utd have 11 ,fulham 9 stoke 9 man city 8
I dont care about realism this spoils the game