kevwelford

Reaction score
Has anyone else had the problem with a lot of injuries to your players???

I've only played two league games and a cup game and I've got 5 or 6 players out injured already and 4 of them are long term.

Kev

i'm having a lot of injuries too, before the first game of the season with Newcastle i had 6 players injured between 4-6 months all key players as well then during my first game against Aston Villa i had 2 players coming of injured and another 2 players taking a knock leaving me with 10 players injured with only 2 of them injured between 3-6 weeks, in total i have 16 players injured after the Villa game with Remy & S.Taylor returning.

this has got to be without a doubt a bug which needs to be fixed asap,

My most frustrating one was Juan Mata, got injured for 3 months early in the season. First game starting after he recovered, another injury, this time 4 months.

Have you tried looking at your training

I had similar issues when starting the game with injuries constantly to my players, i changed my pre season work to fitness and had more match prep time before games reducing this when the season fully got underway. Seemed to reduce the amount of knocks and long terms i was picking up at the start of the season. However Moura just signed from PSG for my AC team and pulled ligaments in first friendly it can happen to all of us

Just started a new save with Newcastle on the 14.1.3 patch (i think, newest one anyway) and i currently about to go into 1st weekend of premier league fixtures without Anita, Santon, Debuchy, Obertan, Campbell and Elliott. Injuries ranging from 2 to 8 months! :'(

this needs to be looked at in next patch IMO