Gannicus

Reaction score
Injuries in this game can be a big pain, they can literally define your season. With this patch (14.2.1) every virtual manager knows that none of their players are safe. It doesn't matter if your name is Lewandowski or El Shaarawy; every single player is injury prone.

Now I just had this patch punch me hard in the face. 2 months into my first season as a Man United-manager, Wayne Rooney got ruled to an 8 months injury.

View attachment 434260
RVP is already quite injury prone. He's currently out for 3 weeks, Welbeck is out for 2 months and I only have Mitrovic as back up. FML right? I don't think I will do a better job than David Moyes :(

Any of you guys who has been just unlucky as me?

Last edited:
In the space of a season and a half I had Ben Davies get injured for 4 months, honda and fellaini both for 9 months and van persie out for 2 months!

Everton 1st season 20games in sat in 3rd looking good for CL 4 points clear of 4th 7points clear of 5th Mirallas who scored 10goals 10assist out for 2month baines 4week Lukaku 6week coleman 3week barry 1month finished 7th

Now I only have Welbeck and Mitrovic left. A bit of luck is needed now to win more than just 1 title this season :p

View attachment 434255

Van Persie came back, played the last 20min to get him match fit; and boom 4 months.

Now I only have Welbeck and Mitrovic left. A bit of luck is needed now to win more than just 1 title this season :p

View attachment 467103

Van Persie came back, played the last 20min to get him match fit; and boom 4 months.

I never risk a player on competitive football until he's 100% fit. That's what reserve football is for.

Perhaps I should've just relied it all reserve football, but in my defense RVP was over 70% match fit and it's RVP in patch 14.2.1 we're talking about. It's really impressive if you manage to walk through a season with him not getting a long term injury.