TonyMontanaFM

Reaction score
Every save I have started on fm15 has been full of injuries, am I the only one experiencing this?

are you taking the ****? every other thread for before launch is on injuries.

It's nothing personal mate, we're just sick of seeing the same topics pop up over and over again. If you want to know if other people are suffering from injuries, use the search feature provided by the Forum and you'll see all the threads we're talking about.

Because every second thread is someone else complaining about injuries, gets a bit old when you've read the same post 1000 times!
where was the complaint? & I didnt see 1 post on the 1st page bout injuries

It's nothing personal mate, we're just sick of seeing the same topics pop up over and over again. If you want to know if other people are suffering from injuries, use the search feature provided by the Forum and you'll see all the threads we're talking about.
yh fair enough cheers dont understand why that couldnt be said in the 1st place! Its obvious im not gonna put a thread up if ive seen 10 people complaining bout it in previous threads! the 1st reply was unnecessary

i was jsut explaining there have been loads, mate, sorry for been snappy b 4.. but have a look in the top link at least there are loads of issue with training levels rather than injuries.. you should find an answer in there with your team training setup :)

i was jsut explaining there have been loads, mate, sorry for been snappy b 4.. but have a look in the top link at least there are loads of issue with training levels rather than injuries.. you should find an answer in there with your team training setup :)
thank you

yh fair enough cheers dont understand why that couldnt be said in the 1st place! Its obvious im not gonna put a thread up if ive seen 10 people complaining bout it in previous threads! the 1st reply was unnecessary

It' not obvious that you'd have searched. Trust me, enough people come on here to ***** and moan that we've stopped assuming people searched first because 9 items out of 10, they haven't: that's why Wkdsoul reacted the way he did. Just another misunderstanding on the interwebz!

It' not obvious that you'd have searched. Trust me, enough people come on here to ***** and moan that we've stopped assuming people searched first because 9 items out of 10, they haven't: that's why Wkdsoul reacted the way he did. Just another misunderstanding on the interwebz!
yh I realise that and thats why I phrased it as a clear question which I don't know how could be interpretated as a complaint but never mind lol

Apologies mate, i suppose i was a bit snippy there. As frustrating as it is to read about the same issues over & over again i certainly should have been more helpful. Sorry.

just 2 point out again I clearly didnt see any of the posts

Im sorry to continue this, and Ive got NOTHING against you mate, but what does "clearly didnt see any of the posts" mean? Did you actually use the ****** search facility in the forum to see if anything else has been posted about injuries?!

Again Im sorry but:

1. There are rules to the forum incl a "search before you post" one.
2. There is also a post your frustrations thread rite at the top of the first page!
3. There has been a lot of laziness about recently as can be seen from a general reluctance to use the search thingy.
4. It IS annoying to keep reading the same things again and again.

In any case, to apologise in advance for this post, look here (post#4) about how to maybe avoid too many injuries: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...911-ask-uncle-mad-uncle-mads-box-choccys.html