Sarith

Reaction score
This is really frustrating me. The injuries are happening 2 times a week to my first team players. I'm only a few month in but it's really annoying me. Is this a known bug or am I doing something wrong? I have my assistant manager sorting the first team training.

View attachment 210051

It's not a technical issue. 6 players out isn't really an issue at all though. You don't mention whether these injuries were in training either. You also don't mention the assistant's attributes.

This is really frustrating me. The injuries are happening 2 times a week to my first team players. I'm only a few month in but it's really annoying me. Is this a known bug or am I doing something wrong? I have my assistant manager sorting the first team training.

View attachment 986935

To be fair, those injuries aint that bad.
Only 3 of them are long term: Nadir Ciftci (3 months), Rodger (2-3 months) and Gary Mackay-Stevens (4 months)
Leigh Griffiths is a medium-term injury while Charlie Mulgrew and Simunovic will be back in a week (max two).

Check where they go their injuries (player/history/injures/received) and if it's in match, keep an eye on their condition; if it's in training, check your Assistant's training schedules. I'd advise against delegating that responsibility at all. I need to know exactly what my players are doing in training. I also make sure they've at least 2 days off a week to rest and recover.

To be fair, those injuries aint that bad.
Only 3 of them are long term: Nadir Ciftci (3 months), Rodger (2-3 months) and Gary Mackay-Stevens (4 months)
Leigh Griffiths is a medium-term injury while Charlie Mulgrew and Simunovic will be back in a week (max two).

Check where they go their injuries (player/history/injures/received) and if it's in match, keep an eye on their condition; if it's in training, check your Assistant's training schedules. I'd advise against delegating that responsibility at all. I need to know exactly what my players are doing in training. I also make sure they've at least 2 days off a week to rest and recover.

Will do, thanks for the response. Much better than the sarcastic tool above. I'll try the 2 day* also.

Craig Gordon has been added, 4 months out.

Last edited:
Will do, thanks for the response. Much better than the sarcastic tool above. I'll try the 2 day* also.

It wasn't sarcasm. You don't mention the things I named, so have a look at what these are. Only then can this be looked at properly. Again though, it's only 6 injuries, so not that bad.

For instance, you told us that the assistant is handling training. If all your injuries were suffered IN training, then it should lead you to question if the assistant knows what he's doing. If not, he's not doing a bad job at all.

Last edited:
Much better than the sarcastic tool above.

WJ asked relevant questions. Only reason I didn't ask them was because he did.
So don't be a ****, M'kay? Good.

I'm surprised Gordan is still playing football to be honest. I'd consider him being fit a bug.