F

fm20

Managing Liverpool, into the 3rd season. We're the best team in the world and have the one of the best coaching and medical teams. I take care of my team very well and usually don't play them when too tired or at a higher risk of injury.In previous seasons I've kept the injury rate low - something like 20% less than expected, last season had a total of 63 injuries. This season I've had, so far, 23 and it's the end of September. Currently 6 of my first team are out (the most in the league). I've not altered the training, but only 8 of those 23 have been training injuries anyway. The players themselves are fit and healthy and I've gotten rid of a number of the more injury prone players as well.My last match alone saw two of players have to go off with injuries.Anyone got any ideas what might be happening?

Just a bit of a bad run I'd say. As you've said, you've faired reasonably well in the past so guess you're just due a bad spell. It happens. No one intentionally trains/plays their players to get injured. **** happens.