Jon25

Reaction score
Is anyone else getting a lot of injuries to their squad? I have a Tottenham save and my players are constantly getting injured.
A few of my players have pretty much been out for the whole season. Every time they come back they get injured again!
It’s ridiculous, any advice?? Thanks

What does your Medical Centre say about the number of injuries?

Is anyone else getting a lot of injuries to their squad? I have a Tottenham save and my players are constantly getting injured.
A few of my players have pretty much been out for the whole season. Every time they come back they get injured again!

Hey man, check out my realistic injuries mod on the Resource area

Hey man, check out my realistic injuries mod on the Resource area

would love to give that a go mate but I can’t seem to get any downloads into the game on my MacBook Air.
I tried putting tactics in but when I go to load them I can’t find the fm20 folder.

would love to give that a go mate but I can’t seem to get any downloads into the game on my MacBook Air.
I tried putting tactics in but when I go to load them I can’t find the fm20 folder.
It goes in the editor data folder

I’ve seen that most my players are at high risk of injury..... what’s the best way to alter training so that they aren’t at such high risk all the time?

I can’t see anything? Where should I look?
Once you click on Medical Center there would be a report from a physio or head of sports science. Mine says "I feel that overall the current training workload is unlikely to see a higher than normal amount of injuries etc etc etc"

Then, the line below that report : "We have seen a 28% decrease in injuries so far this season compared to what we would expect on avarage."

Without wanting to sound condescending but have you tried reducing or altering the training schedule? Less intensity, especially if you are using a high intensity tactic, can make a huge difference to your injuries.