Injury Crisis

mikelfc

Reaction score
Is it just me or since the latest patch came out, there have been far more injuries, especially to strikers?

I'm finding that in systems where I play a lone striker, he's getting injured most games. Now I'm at the point where I have none left, I'm outside the transfer window and as a result have no-one to play the striker role against Tottenham in the League Cup final.

Does anyone have any advice for me with regards to the match?

But back to the main point of the thread, is anyone else finding there are far more injuries since 10.2 came out?

yeh man i managing milan and almsot everymatch pato get injured, not only strikers i had 6-8 players injured i had to use youth players to fill their roles.

It hasn't happened to me... every month I have between 1-2 injured players ONLY... I think it depends on the player...

I haven't noticed a big change in the number of injuries. I tend to find that the numbers of injuries go up the less time in between games. I had 19 games in one month and i lost 9 players to injuries when normally i only had a few each months.

I haven't noticed a big change in the number of injuries. I tend to find that the numbers of injuries go up the less time in between games. I had 19 games in one month and i lost 9 players to injuries when normally i only had a few each months.

19 games in a month?!?! oO)

I think it is usually down to the quality of your side, if you have a player playing really well, it is likely that the opposition will have tackling hard on that player increasing the chances of your star players getting injured.

Yh, i think it was actually about 19 in six weeks or so. Heres the link to the thread.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f71/wolves-fixture-pileup-t27660.html

Apologies if there's rules about posting links to other threads.

That's a **** of a lot of games so some great results there considering the strain your squad must have been under.

Anyway, after playing a bit longer I am still finding I am getting more injuries than before, and looking at the stats of my players the highest injury proneness I have in my strikers is 11.
Perhaps it's because I play a lone complete forward, so the extra exertion and the tackling of two defenders rather than one have led to the increase in injuries

I'm not sure but this is fargin ridiculous.....almost $200 million sitting on the bench, and not a single one of them is a short term injury. I came onto this forum wondering if there was some kind of bug:

I'm not sure but this is fargin ridiculous.....almost $200 million sitting on the bench, and not a single one of them is a short term injury. I came onto this forum wondering if there was some kind of bug:

pfft, that is really unlucky mate. XD

Anyway, after playing a bit longer I am still finding I am getting more injuries than before, and looking at the stats of my players the highest injury proneness I have in my strikers is 11.
Perhaps it's because I play a lone complete forward, so the extra exertion and the tackling of two defenders rather than one have led to the increase in injuries

I think that its abit unfair on you if players are getting injured based on your formation. Do you play with a high tempo and closing down all over the pitch? This could affect your players condition. Other than that i really don't have any clue.

Injury happen every time, even in real life are some teams with a lot of injured players (for ex. Chelsea, Mancheter United and Arsenal at the end, when they haven't a striker like 2 months...)

I played some seasons (not in row) and some time had a lot of injury, other time just 1 - 2 - 3 per year... So I guess is not a bug...

I play with a very fast tempo and I try to cover all the pitch and this can be a problem...