Injury Hit Barcelona, Suarez' back must be getting sore carrying the team

Griggzoid

Reaction score
I'm almost in January in the first season of my Barcelona save. Unfortunately Messi, Neymar and even Arda Turan are out with long term injuries, Messi is due back the beginning of February and Neymar/Turan are expected back mid-late February. I've been very lucky without them the last four or five games by beating Gijon and Granada, losing to Valencia (this didn't bother me too much as Rafinha was also injured for this game which meant I had no choice but to play Suarez on the wing with Alcacer up top, neither had a good game), drawing away with Dynamo Kyiv and losing 3-2 to Dortmund (again not too worrying I'll safely get through in the champions league with a win against Kyiv at home and an away win at Ludogrets). My main concern is with January approaching I'll have difficult decisions to make. I can't play Turan, Suarez or Rafinha on the wings anymore from the start, none of them are taking the pressure off Suarez. My main transfer target was Bellerin however depending on transfer budget I'm considering leaving Roberto at RB until the summer in order to sign a winger. At the moment Hirving Lozano is the only option I'm considering however I'm looking for other suggestions for young wingers that will instantly be the best starting option on either wing after Neymar and Messi. (note - I'll probably sell Munir, Tello and Turan at the end of the season and keep Denis Suarez as my other back-up). On a less important note, I'm also looking for young players to develop. My only signing of the game so far is Moise Kean who was ridiculously cheap and was doing fantastic (5 goals in 6 games for Lleida on loan before I had to re-call him when he got injured for 3-4 months, I'd strongly recommend you sign him if playing with a top club that has the pull to take him away from Juventus). What other players are available for reasonable prices that have a genuine chance of becoming at least a bench player for Barca? Thiago Maia is the only other young player I've got in my transfer plans at the moment but I'm considering Jorge Mere, Jonathan Tah and Lincoln. The only reason Lincoln isn't a definite part of my plans is because Neymar is still quite young, Moise Kean is already a sure thing to be my LW back-up if he keeps developing as he has been, and Denis Suarez is a decent option as a bit-part player. My other plan which I'll hopefully execute in the summer is to bringing in a top young CM with price not being an issue. Iniesta is getting older, Rakitic hasn't been particularly great for me and Andre Gomes isn't really a Barcelona starting player. I'll be covered at DM with Busquets and Mascherano but what versatile playmaker could I bring in that can have almost an instant impact and be a starting player for Barcelona for up to 10 years? Cheers, Griggzoid