Injury Problem in Version 5.1 !?!

iJAMIE

Reaction score
hi,
im now playing as aston villa in chris22's update 5.1
& i cant go a game without atleast 2 players getting injured ;O
im jw if anyone else is getting loads of injuries on this update? :/(H)

Well it wont be the update because thats all it is,an update of transfers and club movements.Only the official SI patches make a difference to actual gameplay.

ive downloaded the 5 update ive downloaded it but what do i do next?

Well it wont be the update because thats all it is,an update of transfers and club movements.Only the official SI patches make a difference to actual gameplay.

hmm i see :/
So whar do you think could be the problem vos seven of
My first team squad are injured atm :?

Your having bad luck thats all,**** happens.What training are you using?

Haha eveyones gettin some kinda injury every second :mad:
And im using tugs' ;)

Say no more,Tuggs training is a complete injury fest.Take my advice go back to default.

It depends on the injury proneness of the player, and the percentage of the injury I can't remember the name but it's 1 - 5 to how common the injury is so I would open up the database have a look because I think Chris did some work on the injuries.

I'm Arsenal and have had a lot of injuries so far, espescially with Van Persie. Also, I'm using the default training. Any suggestions on how to minimise them?

i was leeds and i was getting a injury evri game using tugs so i stopped using tugs and it continued .. its not right this patch ..

I'm Arsenal and have had a lot of injuries so far, espescially with Van Persie. Also, I'm using the default training. Any suggestions on how to minimise them?
Are you using 9.3?

If they are getting injured during games its because the AI has went hard tackling on you so do the same back.

If they are getting injured in training its because you trainings too intense.

hi,
im now playing as aston villa in chris22's update 5.1
& i cant go a game without atleast 2 players getting injured ;O
im jw if anyone else is getting loads of injuries on this update? :/(H)

this problem happens on normal 9.3, surprised you haven't realised before

so are we saying that it is the 9.3 patch that is the problem?

Like i said before the 5.1 update is just a transfer update,only SI official patches can affect injuries and the amount you get.

The amount of injuries in 9.3 especially during matches is a joke in my opinion,I've had a few matches were up to 5 players have been stretchered off during the match and its almost impossible to get through a match without picking up at least a knock.This is an unrealistic amount.

does chriss 22 update include the 9.3 patch or is it just an update? if i simply d/l the 9.2 patch and delete the 9.3 folder (and install 9.2 patch) will that reset the game back to 9.2 patch settings (i.e. with normal levels of injuries)?
does anyone reckon SI will release patch 9.4 that gets rid of this problem as it is quite annoying.

No its just the 9.3 patch with the transfer and management movements updated,why are people finding it so hard to understand this.

The next official release you will get from SI will be the FM 2010 demo.

I agree with iJamie, on the 5.1 with villa, I had all my strikers out, 6 of them. Its not the training as im using a low intensity one. Ive had problems with Tugs before and so stopped using it. But every match, I pick up at least 2 injury, one serious, one minor. Eg. 1st game, shorey, crucite ligament damage, out for at least a year. And Carew, bruised ribs, out for 2 weeks.

does anyone also find that they have hardly any wages spare to spend on new players. i tried to adjust it on the editor (its set at -1) but it resets itself. any suggestions on whether this is the patch or chriss22's update.

its chris updates, patches are offical that si create to fix bugs and injurys etc