ianiffy

Reaction score
i every season get about 10-15 injury's a season but like all season i am Newcastle and my pitch it fine i do balanced training low so don't no what is going on anyone no why

More information would be helpful to find a reason for your injuries. For instance, are these injuries sustained on the training pitch, or during a game?
Giving players a rest between games (a day off training) can help them recover quicker and so be less likely to pick up an injury. Substituting players with low conditioning during a game will also reduce their chance of injury. What kind of tactic do you play? Possession-based tactics generally invite more tackles on your players which result in more injuries.

Alternatively, signing players with high natural fitness and stamina may help with this problem, as well as improving training facilities, and hiring better fitness coaches/physios. Hope this helps!

mostly during the match i always sub player 60 mins in if they are 70 or below fittness

Could it be the low training intensity?

Perhaps they don't have the fitness levels they might with a heavier training load so aren't as tough as they might be.

Generally speaking I get to at least 70 minutes before my players get near
70% condition or lower (barring a knock or heavy fixture load) so if your players are going below that after 60 minutes maybe they aren't fit.

It's also worth bearing in mind that, in my experience, players like Ben Arfa/Ryan Taylor/Cabaye pick niggles quite easily, so it might not all be down to you.

More information would be helpful to find a reason for your injuries. For instance, are these injuries sustained on the training pitch, or during a game?
Giving players a rest between games (a day off training) can help them recover quicker and so be less likely to pick up an injury. Substituting players with low conditioning during a game will also reduce their chance of injury. What kind of tactic do you play? Possession-based tactics generally invite more tackles on your players which result in more injuries.

Alternatively, signing players with high natural fitness and stamina may help with this problem, as well as improving training facilities, and hiring better fitness coaches/physios. Hope this helps!

How long are they out for ?. The reason I ask is because that unless they are out for about 2-3 months each, 10-15 injuries /season is not that much. Or are you saying you constantly have 10-15 players out injuried ?

Last edited:
yeah maybe u got many players with injury proneness weakness... check their report tab.. to see if this is also happening mate..

thanks for replys i have also had the traing very high as well. I have long and short injury's all season really

thanks for replys i have also had the traing very high as well. I have long and short injury's all season really

Well, if its a mix between long and short injuries, then 10-15 are not a high number at all, especially if having a normal-big squad.